T-Mac's solution to NT's QB problems

GreenBat

Well, if he's joking, it's kind of funny, I suppose. Which he obviously is.

But seriously suggesting that you could pop a high school sophomore into the lineup and expect FBS-level results is unrealistic. In high school in 2011, Josh Greer threw for 2691 yards, 24 TDS against 11 Int's, and 16.3 yards per attempt.

There wasn't a worse performance by the QB position in maybe the history of CFB. 3-17 15 yards 4 interceptions does not get any worse. I mean McNulty forced one in there late that was dropped, so it actually could have been worse I suppose. We could have thrown 5 picks.

A better performance would have been 0-0 0 yards 0td's 0int's. We should have just ran those 17 attempts. We would have had over 100 yards of offense bc the sacks would have been negated plus a little more yardage on those 17 attempts. That would have also ate more clock. That would have been a better game plan than the shit show we witnessed last night. Should have went Dickey on them once they realized that our QB's were shittin' their britches.

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A high school QB could have performed better than our QB's did last night. I kind of think that's what he was getting at. He saw we have a good D and weapons on O and just insinuated the statement of "only if."

Hell, I wondered if I could have played better. And my only past history of qb was leading a residence hall coed team to the top in league play. Let's do this!

• Upvote 1

You really couldn't have though.

No, really...15 yards. Are we respecting 15 yards or something. How dare I say that I could throw for 15 yards. I would have hit my hot route every damn play. On the 3rd &4 when McNulty was in there UT brought 7...Jimmy flared out of the backfield wiiiiide open and MnNulty ate the football and crumpled before UT even got to him. toss that ball up to Jimmy...That would have been 15 yards, if not more. When getting bullrushed that quickly the first thought on a QB's mind should be safety valve instantly...McNultty's first instinct was, "Oh shit. "

Edited by Ben Gooding
  • Downvote 3

No, really...15 yards. Are we respecting 15 yards or something. How dare I say that I could throw for 15 yards. I would have hit my hot route every damn play. On the 3rd &4 when McNulty was in there UT brought 7...Jimmy flared out of the backfield wiiiiide open and MnNulty ate the football and crumpled before UT even got to him. toss that ball up to Jimmy...That would have been 15 yards, if not more. When getting bullrushed that quickly the first thought on a QB's mind should be safety valve instantly...McNultty's first instinct was, "Oh shit. "

could you rush for a 100 yards against Grambling too?

• Upvote 3

And I can throw this football over that mountain...

I am 27 and in shape. I know I could have thrown for damn 15 yards. If Mac is giving another scholly out for a QB who can't throw I'm available.

lol

We have football alumni, 5+ years removed from their eligibility, running circles around our most athletic message board posters in the GMG.com Spring games.

You can be a straight shooter, and I bet that's fun and all, but this is absurd.

EDIT: Kudos if this was sarcasm?

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 2