Denton Watching Parties (8/30)?

MeanGreenTexan

We know East Side Social Club will have the game going with their bevy of tasty brews... but are there any other places hosting any parties, or at least showing the game?

Gotta think Rudy's and/or Metzler's will have it on.

I bet the Fry St establishments will have it on.

Any other places?

Edited by MeanGreenTexan

I don't know why you'd need any other places other than East Side or Oak Street.

The wife was not quite as enthusiastic as I was... so, we'll watch the 1st half at an eating establishment before heading over to ESSC for the 2nd half.

Also, just wanted to have a thread for this kind of banter, rather than who actually won a game played 26 years ago.

• Upvote 1

We know East Side Social Club will have the game going with their bevy of tasty brews... but are there any other places hosting any parties, or at least showing the game?

Gotta think Rudy's and/or Metzler's will have it on.

I bet the Fry St establishments will have it on.

Any other places?

I did some calling around. In Denton, Rudy's, the Pour House, and Buffalo Wild Wings won't be showing the game tomorrow.

If you don't want to watch the game at a bar, the closest resturant showing the game is the Buffalo Wild Wings in Highland Village. It's on Justin Road.

I did some calling around. In Denton, Rudy's, the Pour House, and Buffalo Wild Wings won't be showing the game tomorrow.

If you don't want to watch the game at a bar, the closest resturant showing the game is the Buffalo Wild Wings in Highland Village. It's on Justin Road.

I wonder why poor house would not be showing the game? Poor house seems like the best place to watch any games. Great food!