Ok, here's a hypothetical

emmitt01

I'm kind of surprised that anyone wouldn't pick Chancellor as one of their two. The others are obvious choices to pick from, but even just Brelan's ST play can literally be the difference between a win and a loss in one play. I'd love Abbe, Orr, and Trice as well and would take any of the three as my other, but considering a pick 6 from one of them is just as big a swing as a TD (or even close to it) from Brelan, the key is not only consistency but also what can be a winning, game-changing play and what can I say...I like winning.

• Upvote 1

I'm kind of surprised that anyone wouldn't pick Chancellor as one of their two. The others are obvious choices to pick from, but even just Brelan's ST play can literally be the difference between a win and a loss in one play. I'd love Abbe, Orr, and Trice as well and would take any of the three as my other, but considering a pick 6 from one of them is just as big a swing as a TD (or even close to it) from Brelan, the key is not only consistency but also what can be a winning, game-changing play and what can I say...I like winning.

Agree. I chose Brelan because, even if he never catches a pass, he gives you the ability to start your offensive drives from the 40 instead of the 20...if he doesn't take it to the house. Starting at the 40 you are almost in scoring (FG) range with a few first downs.

Chancellor was a game-changer in 2 phases of the game. He must be included. Granted, I think Harris will do a good job of filling his shoes on O. I guess we'll see what he and Jones can do on special teams...

Looking at what we have returning to fill the other key spots: Greer looks like DT2.0, Byrd basically returns in Pegram, Lincoln for Abbe, Scott/Wallace for Orr, Wade for Trice... Hmm, I think I gotta go with Trice's intangibles being filled by Wade. Normally, I would think a 3-yr captain on defense (not to mention my adopted player all 3 of those years) should be returning... but I have a feeling the rich tradition of LBs @ UNT will continue. Putting alot of faith in Lincoln as well.

Give me Chancellor & Trice.

• Upvote 1