Wednesday night notes (UNT helmet hint?)

Harry

And in other news, I might have picked up a bit of a hint on what UNT might wear this year in terms of its uniforms.

First a disclaimer — There is nothing that beats me down more than pageantry/band talk, which is why you don’t read about it here, but uniform talk runs a close second. What sets uniform talk apart is that uniforms actually matter to players, who care about what they wear. That in turn matters when it comes to landing players who can make a difference on Saturday.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2014/08/wednesday-night-notes-helmet-hint.html/

If correct, we dropped the ball again. Such a shame we can't do better than that.

I think we all can agree that uniforms attract recruits. And yes it's better than our current helmet, but do we honestly think this design is on par with UTSA?

Edited by cdizzle86
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

holy crap... Stevie Franchise is a UNT fan? I always wondered what happened to him when he left the Rockets

Well, I'm a 5' 10" white dude and have about a 7" vertical . . . but I'm deadly from outside. Seriously, I can hit some long distance shots. But my inside game is tuh-ruble.

IF in fact this is real, then bravo. I'm shocked honestly. Common sense! There is your traditional, classic look helmet. Now if you want to add a special helmet from time to time, go for it.

Still think the unis need black outlines on text, logos and numbers, but whatever.

See RV, we don't hate everything! Just things that suck. Good job.

• Upvote 4