GMG C-USA Pick 'Ems Contest is Back for 2014

Harry

GMG.com C-USA 2014 Pick 'Ems Contest Link

Contest Rules and Regulations (Must Read).

It is a simple and fun yet challenging contest. Basically you pick the straight up winner of 105 C-USA games including the championship. Picks are broken into 14 weeks of games and you must have all of your picks submitted prior to the start of that weeks first game. You can change your picks as often as you like so long as you get your final selection in prior to the start of the first game for that week. You receive a point for each game winner you pick correctly. In the case of a tie or a loss you receive no point. There will be no point spread it's just pick the one you think will win. Here are a few important notes:

1). The game is FREE but you must be a registered member of GoMeanGreen.com in good standing to play this game. If you are a lurker you must register to play.

2). The deadline for making your selections is the time that the first game that week starts. We will try to notify and remind everyone about when the deadline is but if you don't get it in you can't make a pick! We upgraded the software this year, and the system should be sending you a PM reminder. I suggest going ahead and making your picks for the season now and making adjustments as the teams/games transpire.

3). The games will be selected as "Win Only" we will not be using point spreads. This will keep it simple and easy. As time progresses and the software is updated we will look at making the format more complex.

4). In the case of ties we will determine a tie breaker that will likely involve the score of another conference championship game or perhaps a bowl.

5). We reserve the right to make changes to the game itself, the rules and will remove players who we find detrimental to the process. All decisions made will be final - there will be no appeals process.

You can review the games and format here: http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.php?app=pickems

The Game is FREE as long as you are registered. We also will be providing gift prizes for the top 3 winners. You must abide by the rules and regulations and be registered on this site and in good standing to be eligible for the prizes. Once you pay your fee via paypal, your board membership credentials will be updated to allow you to make picks.

You must have your week 1 selections in prior to the first game of the week. Once that first game starts the picks for that week are closed. Since there are some Thursday night games I encourage people to go ahead and enter in picks and go back and update them later if you wish.

Feel free to post your questions, thoughts, ideas here and thanks for participating! Main goal is let's have fun!! GMG!

The all games list 104... The championship game would make it 105 from what I can tell. I appreciate you looking at this, I have to manually add all these games, helmets etc and after awhile your eyes start bleeding from looking at it.

If you go to the bottom of "All Weeks" it shows the number of picks you made...so I missed a pick and re-did it, now it says 104. That's a good way to check to see if you missed any or not.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I changed the helmets back to the original and it seemed to keep all my picks the same. Nevertheless, it may be good to check the 1st week picks and resubmit to make sure. Thanks for the headsup outoftown. We will not be changing the helmets again.

• 2 weeks later...