UTA series to return

BillySee58

I think it may have been my top one ever full stop. Definitely in the top few.

It reminded me of just how loud the Super Pit can get--those older buildings have better acoustics for fans to make some serious noise than today's venues. Alas, playing in front of 1500 people in any venue bigger than a HS gym will never be too loud, so we have that to deal with again...

I wish Tech and OSU would play us in a home-and-home going forward, but I just don't know how that will play out. I know we are about to play each of them on the road, but I'd love it if we had one of those two teams ever year in OOC, just like I'd love it if we had UTA and either SMU or TCU every year as part of an ongoing series. If we had two great OOC opponenets every year, it would make playing home OOC games against Northwood, Jackson State, and Houston Baptist a little more palatable.

Maybe that first game will be the one I finally go see Arlington's basketball jewel. Also I plan to disparage it no matter how awesome it is.

It's not awesome so much. It feels like the playroom of a very large McDonalds with an eight foot remote control blimp pooping out buy one get one coupons for Rudy's.

They do sell beer to pedestrians fans though, so there's that.