QB Chris Riddle Update (Maryland Interest)

Harry

Chris Riddle: The pro-style quarterback from Florida told me that he hasn’t spoken to the Maryland staff since a week after his trip for the Big Show, but he still remains to be a target. Riddle said if he’d have to pick a favorite, it would be North Texas right now because they’ve been showing the most interest. However, if Maryland offered, “they’d definitely be back in the mix.” Riddle, like Shaffer, has a lot of potential and his strong arm will eventually lead to an increase in his recruitment during his senior year.

Read more: http://terrapinstationmd.com/2014/08/06/kai-gone-2015-qb-maryland-targets/

• 1 year later...

Not much would make me more exited than a qb like him commiting to the glory of the green but I remain grounded when I think of the guys in the past I've gotten exited about I/E Daniel Meager, Giovani Vizza , Josh Greer and Brock Burglund. That said I sincerely hope mr Riddle chooses the program that can build around him and had the hardest working coach . Go mean green!