Beat Texsa shirt order

GMG24

My 1 is now 5:

1 Small

1 XL

1 3T

1 Boys' 4/5

1 Boys' 6/7

...or whatever kiddie sizes they have closest to those last 3. I also need somebody to send them to me, I can pay Paypal or whatever.

I like the draw up. Is there going to be anything UNT related on it, maybe on the back somewhere?

Maybe like something about yes, we used to be just a little teachers' college, but somebody has to teach Longhorns how to spell Texas? Or "UNT: Spelling 'Texas' right since 1890."

Edited by JesseMartin
  • Downvote 1

Well so far that's 12 shirts and a bunch of commentary. I don't think he can wait too long to get the order started, especially if the shirts are to be distributed prior to the game, so everybody else might want to say if they want one or not, regardless of what's on the back. And if the majority wants to scrap my "broken rocks" one and go for a sleeker look we need to decide, because if there are 2 or 3 different ones you don't get the cheaper price that comes with higher quantities. Again if we want some basic text or clip art added (SOW/flag/UNT logo/funny lines/whatever) that's easy enough, even the t-shirt maker could probably just stick it on there if GMG24 asks them to.

• Upvote 1

I hope it's not too late and the order isn't in, but I think it needs to be pointed out that you spelled Texas wrong.

Oh, I think it's just right.

The teespring site is probably a good idea, since it looks like about half of everybody wants a different design and there's no guarantee all of them will want the same one. So if we're going to do between 2 and 745 different shirts we might as well just set something up to order what we need of this one and let everybody else design their own and get them printed. The question is: Who will be the "hub" for each one? I can order the one I designed, but I'm in AZ so they would all get sent to me. Would it be easier to Paypal me and have me ship them, or have somebody else who is actually in TX get them so everybody can grab theirs all at once?

Also since a bunch of people want it in the "official UNT font" my question is, does anyone have a program that has it on there? I could make something fairly close by hand as I've had a ton of practice with typography, but if it isn't exact would we have a new set of people only wanting it if we could get it exactly like it would look if it was printed through UNT? If we do the teespring idea I don't mind making a couple of versions but if everybody ends up wanting their own custom shirt, that's going to be pretty time-consuming but I might be willing to do it..for a price.

Seriously though, if we do the rock one and something close to the UNT font, who is in for each? And what clip art (claw, SOW, etc) do we want on it? What about a tagline on the back, like the funny ones I mentioned or something else? 29 days to go, we can't draw this out too much or they won't be delivered in time.