UNT 2014 Helmet?

James329

On a side note: a couple of local radio talk show hosts here in Austin were talking UT football recently & they mentioned their first game of the season - against North Texas State. UGH! I don't think there was any disrespect meant. One of them is an old-schooler & is probably used to that name. They did mention that UNT had a better record last year than UT though.

On a side note: a couple of local radio talk show hosts here in Austin were talking UT football recently & they mentioned their first game of the season - against North Texas State. UGH! I don't think there was any disrespect meant. One of them is an old-schooler & is probably used to that name. They did mention that UNT had a better record last year than UT though.

One would think that CRAIG would show those T-Sips in Austin the WAY to properly state our Alma Mater!

• Upvote 1

Here's the deal, helmet wraps are the way to go. Keeps kids safe in helmets that fit their head snug, and brings a new look each week. Now, if we only had sec slave errrr volunteer assistants to wrap and de wrap helmets before and after every game.

• Upvote 2

Stick with one main look and one alternate. Freakin' Oregon has ruined college football with their stupid uniform a game attire.

I don't know about ruining the game, but I truly hate the arena-league feel of college football uniforms. But hey, I'm an old man who is prone to nostalgia. And I'm often grumpy for absolutely no reason at all.

• Upvote 3

Stick with one main look and one alternate. Freakin' Oregon has ruined college football with their stupid uniform a game attire.

Don't forget to throw in Texas's own Baylor Bears. Oh, how I hate that school. Anybody else on that wagon with me?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4