Whose all going to event Wed?

JRock

Hoping to make it.

GMG

On behalf of North Texas Athletics, our coaches, and the student athletes that represent your Mean Green, we would like to thank you for your commitment and financial support. Your contributions allow us to provide scholarship aid, state of the art facilities, and the academic support for our North Texas student athletes to excel in the class room and compete athletically at the national level.

On Wednesday, July 30, we will recognize our dedicated volunteers and acknowledge all those that proudly support our student-athletes through their contributions and Mean Green Club membership. As the new Senior Associate Athletic Director for Development and Executive Director of the Mean Green Club, I look forward to meeting you, and hope you will join us Wednesday evening at Apogee Stadium as we acknowledge your contributions and kick off another exciting season of Mean Green sports. A number of our coaches, including Coach McCarney, will be there to discuss the upcoming season, along with two of our talented student-athletes, Cyril Lemon (Football) and Hanna Forst (Volleyball).

If you are unable to join us on July 30 for our Mean Green appreciation night, I encourage you to stop by our office and visit the next time you are on campus.

Thank you again for your financial support of Mean Green Athletics and the University of North Texas. I look forward to meeting you and personally thanking you for your support.

Best wishes and Go Mean Green!

John Nitardy

Senior Associate Athletic Director, Executive Director of Mean Green Club

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this post is satire upon itself.

No, we are actually hosting a Sharknado 2 watching party. Over the last couple of years, our family has come to love the "so bad they are good" SiFy movies. There are a few other friends and family coming over to watch as well...we will be cooking out so that's kinda like tailgating :)

Lol. I have to stop posting from my phone. My wife was making fun of me and giving lessons on how to use apostrophes. I think she could hear my eye roll from across the room.

#DamnuAutotext

Hoping to see you all there tonight. GMG.

Another Auto Correct fail? Today is Tuesday, BTW.

Edited by UNTFan23