"Beat Texsa" and "Book 'em Horns" T-Shirt Designs

JesseMartin

...are done, but I need somebody's email or cell to send the pics to since I don't know how to post them on this site. They're in pencil so I can still make changes without starting over if need be. Then you guys can decide what to keep, what to scrap, and if you want GMG.com or the battle flag or something on there, they're easy enough to add since you can use basic clip art or pick a font and have the website name printed, etc. But as for having cool new logos for the shirts, I got ya covered.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Great idea on tees! Book um horns is offsides in my opinion Jesse. We've had our share of kids screwing up. Everyone has. Hell, we had a serial rapist on our team once upon a time. The rest of the kids out there don't deserve that. The mispelling idea is greatness though!

• Upvote 5

They aren't my idea, it's what everybody was saying they wanted in another thread. I just drew them, you guys can decide what you want to use. I agree about the pot v. kettle point regarding Book 'em Horns but it certainly is catchy, and if most who want shirts want that on it, I'd rather have it look good than be thrown together!

I made them separate so if you do the shirts you can just use the one. Still need somebody to help me get the images up though. I figure there might be one group with just the one design and another group might want both, so if there are 2 batches of shirts that's fine. Either way I think you guys will get a kick out of the designs, though I wonder if people might think "Texsa" is a contraction for "Texas - S.A." (San Antonio)?

Book em Horns has been done for years and it's been done by their actual rivals. Further, two of the five booted players were for graphic sexual assault of a young woman. Just doesn't feel as lighthearted and good-natured this go around as it did in the past.

Beat Texsa, however, is genuinely hilarious and original and I'd absolutely wear a kelly green T with that across the chest.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I made them separate so if you do the shirts you can just use the one. Still need somebody to help me get the images up though. I figure there might be one group with just the one design and another group might want both, so if there are 2 batches of shirts that's fine. Either way I think you guys will get a kick out of the designs, though I wonder if people might think "Texsa" is a contraction for "Texas - S.A." (San Antonio)?

Has anybody volunteered to post them yet? I will if nobody else does.

• Upvote 1

Has anybody volunteered to post them yet? I will if nobody else does.

Nope. PM me your email or cell and I'll send them to you!

If nobody has any problems with the designs I'll get them darker and scanned in as a final version for whoever gets the shirts.

If we don't use the other one maybe somebody from Aggieland or Oklahoma will steal it.

Thanks for putting them up, I guess I could have just put them on Facebook or something and linked to them.

Any other thoughts on the designs? If anything needs to be changed I want to finish it up tonight so I can have a nice clean copy available for whoever ends up ordering the shirts.

Franchise, I'm sure we can get small sizes too I'll need to get the orders in that way I can get a very close estimate. Anyone know the best way to go about that?

Franchise, I'm sure we can get small sizes too I'll need to get the orders in that way I can get a very close estimate. Anyone know the best way to go about that?

You mean getting sizes and numbers of shirts for the order estimate? Just do a new thread, I'd assume. And tell everybody not to add more than one reply unless updating their order.

Or just start having everybody put them in this thread. Since we're in AZ and won't be at the game I'll just need one as a keepsake, probably in a small, so I'll pay for 1 shirt plus shipping.

bump and cleaned up design:

http://imgur.com/W1kS4rx

It looks good to me, but somebody may have to bring it into photoshop and blow it up in order to put it on a shirt without it looking pixelated.

If need be I could send the attachments straight to the t-shirt place once somebody gets that part rolling.

I think this is seriously brilliant. Please do not forget about this.

I can do a new one if that happens. I already have an idea for a design.