John Wiley Price Arrested by FBI

He'd be re-elected while serving federal time if it were up to his constituents. Biggest crook in Dallas County government, and that is saying something.

He really has nothing to fear. Just plea guilty and wait for the inevitable pardon from the White House.

<waiting to be called a racist. It's coming>

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Na, but only because you or Greenbat won't be writing it. ;-)

I wouldn't call you racist. I wouldn't waste my time writing it if I couldn't make it factual.

• Upvote 1

For a minute, I thought I'd found a "Pie" thread where all Mean Green Nation could hold hands and sing "Kum Ba Yah."

Some things just aren't meant to be.

Nah...if there's even the slightest opportunity to take a jab at the President (even when he has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand) this train is derailing with haste.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Right. Which is why myself, a white liberal, created a thread about a corrupt Democrat.

A thread that had nothing to do with anyone being labeled a racist, right?

Right?

Because that was your follow up post.

And there is a very real probability that JWP gets a pardon. What Price has done pales in comparison to years of corrupt democrat politics in Chicago.

I doubt Pres. Obama will give the pardon a second thought. Typical politics where he comes from.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Gee, who first made this a racial issue (for the sole purpose of assigning a position to others)?

Right?

Again, actually you broached the subject.

And there is a very real probability that JWP gets a pardon. What Price has done pales in comparison to years of corrupt democrat politics in Chicago.

And if we can't win by staying on topic, let's invoke Chicago (which isn't Dallas for those playing at home)

I doubt Pres. Obama will give the pardon a second thought. Typical politics where he comes from.

Again, let's bring the President and partisan politics into a thread that had ZERO to do with either.

Here's the original two posts in this thread...find me the "vicious liberal agenda in either prior to your straw man attempts

Post 1:

".http://www.wfaa.com/...-267549761.html

Corruption charges.

Good. I voted against him in the primaries when I could, but I've since moved."

And post 2:

"I really hope that corrupt SOB rots in jail."

Jesus man, is it that hard to avoid your one trick pony tendencies?

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Right?

All sorts of people were bashing JWP for being a corrupt SOB, and then you came along to troll and say "yeah I hate him too but I expect you guys to call me a racist for that".

The hatred you spew over politics is very funny, and oh so very democrat.

The stupidity you spout is amusing, especially from a stick up the ass conservative republican.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

The stupidity you spout is amusing, especially from a stick up the ass conservative republican.

Why must you spew so much foul language? It really doesn't add much to your argument.

• Upvote 7

Why must you spew so much foul language? It really doesn't add much to your argument.

FOUL? Other than Ass, which is a word used in everyday conversation, the most foul words are conservative and republican.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6