UT media guide misspells Texas

GMG24

For those of you heading down to Austin I hope to see numerous "Beat Texsa" signs in the crowd.

I'd love to see a green T shirt with "Book 'em horns" on it. Id buy one.

I like it. Maybe combined with the longhorn hand gesture and handcuffs hanging off the wrist.

How about a T shirt with "Book'em whorns" on one side and "Beat Texsa" on the other.

Make it green with a white UNT logo over the heart.

Yes, yes, yes and more yes. I won't be there but if nobody else will design anything let me know, I can put a t-shirt design together, scan it in and email it to whoever would get the shirts printed. My only request would be if somebody gets a bunch printed, save me one and I'll pay you to mail it out to AZ.

Jesse, design it, I'll take it to a shop in the colony, last year we got a G printed on charcoal, grey, white, and black. 2 of each for every coach, times 5 coaches think the bill was 250. Obviously more print, more $ but these were on a dry fit type shirt that you have to order 1 size bigger than normal.

I also ordered 50 shirts from a shirt shop in McKinney, had a giant screen print on front 2 colors, back had 10 names numbers and a saying play hard, play smart, play together. Those ran me 8 a piece and 10 for XXL and additional 2 for every X above that. More I order cheaper it gets.

We could at least get quotes

So we're doing everything, right? Handcuffed hook 'em sign with "Book 'em Horns" on the back, "Beat Texsa" on the front...do we want a UNT logo or battle flag or something over the heart where a pocket would normally be? Also I can do it just in black and white, and you can work out the colors when you take it to the printer if you want....

If it's going to be fast I don't want to do too many versions of it so are we at least agreed on the basics? "Beat Texsa" on the front and "Book em Horns" on the back with the cuffs? I would think if we did something on the pocket it would be too busy to put the cuffs and "Book em Horns" with it. Also do you want something witty, like the cuffs could be the o's in "Book"? If this is good then everybody can decide later what to put on the pocket or leave the pocket plain and switch the front and back. Savvy?

• Upvote 1