UTSA offers UNT target, the hate debate

Harry

Pretty much all of the recruiting battles nutsack has won over us has been guys that we just threw an offer out like a dog bone in the backyard. It's meaningless. I would buy North Texas stock and hold long term. Nutsack stock, not so much. Enjoy this year.

Kids are picking University of Phoenix after we already have commits at their position...I know I'll lose sleep knowing we didn't land players whose offers were most likely no longer actionable.

Are y'all really this clueless or do y'all just say this to make yourself feel better? Your own beat writer referred to him as a UNT target, so of course his UNT offer was still on the table. Same goes for the other 6-7 guys that have picked UTSA over UNT this cycle.

• Upvote 1

Are y'all really this clueless or do y'all just say this to make yourself feel better? Your own beat writer referred to him as a UNT target, so of course his UNT offer was still on the table. Same goes for the other 6-7 guys that have picked UTSA over UNT this cycle.

Some guys just like the smell of poo poo.

• Downvote 2