Encouraging Tweet from Mason Y'Barbo

Harry

#Hit6 represents becoming bowl eligible for the second straight year. It would mean all the people who wonder if last season was just a blip on the radar are wrong and this is the new trend. Y'all heard of the acronym for SMART goals, I'm sure. Hitting 6 doesn't mean they can lay off the gas pedal, it means they can check that one off and look at the new opportunities presented by doing so.

Fortunately, I'm just a fan so I can use all the hash tags I want

#BeatUT #Avenge88 #BeatSMU #Hit30K #WinTheWest #CUSAChampionship #CFBPlayoff #WhyNotNorthTexas #ShockDaWorld #Believe

• Upvote 1

Everything is in place for another successful season. Players, coaches, and facilities. Now it's time for our fans to be fans. Step up and find a reason to buy season tickets. Find a reason to join the Mean Green Club. This team has the opportunity to do something big and they deserve everyone's support.

Players play

Coaches coach

Fans buy season tickets

Beat Texas

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 4

Everything is in place for another successful season. Players, coaches, and facilities. Now it's time for our fans to be fans. Step up and find a reason to buy season tickets. Find a reason to join the Mean Green Club. This team has the opportunity to do something big and they deserve everyone's support.

Players play

Coaches coach

Fans buy season tickets

Beat Texas

GO MEAN GREEN

Nicely said greenjoe. Don't forget, we also need to bring the noise!!! #Hit30k for every home game with a wild and raucous crowd and then #Hit6 at Apogee.

• Upvote 2