Support George Dunham (Voice of the Mean Green)

UNTeagle88

Go vote for George Dunham, he made it to the final round! 2014 SportsDayDFW Broadcasters Bracket: George Dunham vs. Craig Miller

So we've created the SportsDay Broadcaster Bracket, pitting two local sports media personalties against each other. We'd like you to weigh in on each matchup by choosing which broadcaster is your favorite, and the winner will advance in our bracket. Once we've gotten to the end, we'll know who is your most-cherished broadcasting friend.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/more-sports/headlines/20140718-2014-sportsdaydfw-broadcasters-bracket-george-dunham-vs.-craig-miller.ece

• Upvote 1

I like them both. They are great. I will go with Dunham for the obvious. I love that everyone on the morning show made it to the semi's including Gordo who practically knows nothing about sports.

Yeah but Gordo won it last year and might win it again this year, he's very popular and the closest they have to a national celebrity with his YouTube videos besides maybe Corby and his Shaq video. Lots of people, including myself, listen to the Ticket for the comedy and not necessarily sports all the time. That's the reason why I tune out Norm every day.

• Upvote 1