aaaaaand.....we're back

dahbeed

How about we keep the home and home games equal this time around? I don't want my Mean Green having to make a dozen consecutive trips to Kentucky to play you guys every season.

My biggest concern is that the days of great basketball between our teams is behind us for the time being,

• Upvote 4

We will be beating WKU by double digits this year so I am a little baffled by all the posts above. I'm ready for the competitive series to continue.

Has anyone ever seen Andrew and Antiono Durraden in the same room? Are we sure this is not some ultra complex double secret UTSA trolling?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

We will be beating WKU by double digits this year so I am a little baffled by all the posts above. I'm ready for the competitive series to continue.

we have had 12 wins by double digits over the past 2 years...

2012-2013

Cameron University (D-2)

IUPUI (6-26, Summit)

Jackson St. (11-18, SWAC)

Troy (12-23, SunBelt)

FIU (18-14, SunBelt)

Arky St (19-12, SunBelt)

2013-2014

Nicholls St. (14-15, Southland Conference)

Incarnate Word University(first year out of D-2, 21-6 Southland Conference)

Southeastern La. (12-18, Southland)

Texas A&M(18-16, SEC... must have been a full moon)

Marshall (11-22 CUSA)

UAB (18-13, CUSA)

during that span... we were also beat by double digits 22 times... 5 of those games being by 20 points or more

just for some perspective

• Upvote 3

Has anyone ever seen Andrew and Antiono Durraden in the same room? Are we sure this is not some ultra complex double secret UTSA trolling?

I always thought he was Tasty's alter ego, but he was at the GMG basketball game, live and in person.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

well we're just now clawing out of the hole ken 'pol pot mcdummy' mcdonald put us in. we have played the last 2 seasons with the least athletic ability i can remember in the last 20 years.

ray has brought in some pretty good looking athletes in his second full class. we'll see how that translates.

looking forward to the football too.

I always thought he was Tasty's alter ego, but he was at the GMG basketball game, live and in person.

We're going to say he can't possibly be a UTSA troll just because he showed up to a charity basketball game? Hell at this point I wouldn't be surprised if part of the troll was to get a four year degree here to go really undercover.

I know it would be almost impossible for the average UTSA student to get a four year degree to a real school, but maybe this their top 1% being incredibly committed to the trolling?

• 2 weeks later...

we have had 12 wins by double digits over the past 2 years...

2012-2013

Cameron University (D-2)

IUPUI (6-26, Summit)

Jackson St. (11-18, SWAC)

Troy (12-23, SunBelt)

FIU (18-14, SunBelt)

Arky St (19-12, SunBelt)

2013-2014

Nicholls St. (14-15, Southland Conference)

Incarnate Word University(first year out of D-2, 21-6 Southland Conference)

Southeastern La. (12-18, Southland)

Texas A&M(18-16, SEC... must have been a full moon)

Marshall (11-22 CUSA)

UAB (18-13, CUSA)

during that span... we were also beat by double digits 22 times... 5 of those games being by 20 points or more

just for some perspective

Man, this list is just a who's who of college basketball powerhouses, isn't it? However, if the list included NAIA or NCAA Division II teams, that double digit victory total wouldn't even have improved by one in the last two years, either, IIRC.

• Upvote 1