Breaking news — Two UNT players arrested

Harry

Interesting -- since I am identified as the North Texas fanguy both at work and in my neighborhood I have had at least 4 people stop and ask about or mention this situation. No such thing as bad publicity? Anyone else notice this?

Interesting -- since I am identified as the North Texas fanguy both at work and in my neighborhood I have had at least 4 people stop and ask about or mention this situation. No such thing as bad publicity? Anyone else notice this?

We have finally made it to the land of big time college football?

• Downvote 1

Which situation are they asking about, Tony's balls, or the players' arrest?

Tony's balls could solve Iraq, Syria, Russian aggression, and immigration given the chance.

I would vote for Tony's balls for president.

P.S. I'll have Tony's balls in my mouth this weekend.

Could Tony's balls get Craig James to confess about killing 5 hookers?

• Upvote 1

Its sad that north texas makes the espn website news because of this blemish.

When Jimmerson (or was or Whitfield? Don't know why I always get those 2 confused) got arrested for shoplifting last year, I think the only person in the media that did a story on the arrest was Vito.

9 wins and a bowl win later, pretty much the same thing happens and we make ESPN.

Movin on up .

What does an offseason suspension mean for these guys? No working out with the team?

No working out with team.

Not sure if the suspension is similar to Abbe, where he pretty much got kicked off the team and lost his ship.

If they are not on ship, then no summer school classes paid for, and that would mean no room and board. Even if it is just summer session 2, it cost them one or two paid classes towards a degree, and they have to pay for living expenses for two months.

the way I read it, its just a suspension from team activities, but they remain on ship.

• Upvote 1