'15 WR D'erren Wilson (Dallas Bishop Dunne)

• 2 years later...

I am watching the Peach Bowl, and wondered if this guy is currently on the UCF roster. It appears he left the team and transferred to Wagner College an FCS school in NY. He did have some success his first year at UCF. He changed his commitment 3 different times if I remember correctly.

http://www.wagnerathletics.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=8756

Edited by jtm0097

On 1/25/2015 at 5:20 PM, UNTLifer said:

Doubt he flips. With Goree, Rutherford, Ivery, Kidsy, Thompson, Bradley, Bendy, etc... he probably realizes he would have a hard time seeing the field.

Tough to break the two-deep with that group ahead of you, huh?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Tough to break the two-deep with that group ahead of you, huh?

We still get these type of comments. There is this feeling that because people are familiar with our depth chart, it must be better than that of other teams who they have little to no clue about.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

35 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

We still get these type of comments. There is this feeling that because people are familiar with our depth chart, it must be better than that of other teams who they have little to no clue about.

It was less that and more the fact that save for Thompson that group has either done so little or left the program early. I just thought it was a funny list...honestly wasn't even having a go at lifer.

But also, yes.

• Upvote 1

At the time, that depth was the best, potentially, that we had had in a long time.  I mean, some of those qualified as A level recruits based on their offer lists, while I think all were 3 star except for Rutherford and Thompson.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3