UTEP announces 2014 football slogan

Harry

EL PASO, Texas -

UTEP has revealed the 2014 slogan for the football team: Make history.

The slogan, along with several players, are featured in a picture that will be on the team's poster given to fans this year.

In other football news, FOX Sports announced that five UTEP football games will be televised.

The Miners' home opener versus Texas Tech (Sept. 6) will air at 9 p.m. Mountain time on FOX Sports 1.

Read more: http://www.kvia.com/news/utep-announces-2014-football-slogan-5-games-to-be-televised/26237478

Make history? It sounds like a cheesy High School yearbook slogan. I hope our coaches don't call the dogs off of them this year at the Sun Bowl. I want zero traffic when I head to the Brew on the Westside to laugh at my friends after the game.

They all had excuses why they couldn't watch the beat down in Denton last year.

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling that UNT90 and I both would downgrade our seats if pricing went up any significant amount. We're both paying what he terms as "investment levels." So not that we're paying too much, but that we're both maxing out our disposable comfort levels. Fortunately, we're both locked in for the biggest chunk of money, so in a few years if they want to jack up prices, we'll probably both be ok with it.

I should also clarify that for all our banter back and forth on this board, UNT90 and I grudgingly get along quite well in real life. I mean, he's kinda a jerk and he drinks crappy beer, but we do alright.

Edited by oldguystudent

I have a feeling that UNT90 and I both would downgrade our seats if pricing went up any significant amount. We're both paying what he terms as "investment levels." So not that we're paying too much, but that we're both maxing out our disposable comfort levels. Fortunately, we're both locked in for the biggest chunk of money, so in a few years if they want to jack up prices, we'll probably both be ok with it.

I should also clarify that for all our banter back and forth on this board, UNT90 and I grudgingly get along quite well in real life. I mean, he's kinda a jerk and he drinks crappy beer, but we do alright.

Kinda a jerk?!?!?

I gotta step up my game. Need more murmurs of "there's that A-hole" when I show up at UNT events. Always puts a smile on my face.

And you gotta lot of room to talk. California hippy.

On a serious note, it is funny how many people take the Internet so seriously. I mean, I am a French model, after all.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1