'15 JUCO DB Zavian Bingham (Mississippi)

I hope it's technique flaws and not attitude flaws.

If he is immune to coaching (and I don't say he is, I know exactly nothing to that point), then he will have to correct this quickly - at the end of the year, coach Mac doesn't bat an eyelash giving the scholly of a more talented player who proved to be immune to coaching to a medium talented walkon who's talent is to do exactly what the coaches ask him to do.

Edited by outoftown

Grew up in a tough neighborhood; lost a little sister in a pit bull attack...with family member perhaps being the owner of said pit bull. Hope he continues to overcome the academic problems of his past and does well here.

http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/11978601/terry-child-mauled-to-death-by-pit-bull
http://blog.dogsbite.org/2010/02/2010-fatality-terry-child-7-years-old.html

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
He's going to have a great shot at starting next year. Great that he's enrolling in January. I still have the feeling that Buyers is going to move to free safety and Bingham will compete with Whitfield and Chad Davis for those two open CB spots. Edited by BillySee58

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...