New season ticket holder...

Two seasons ago I was finishing my Masters at TCU and my father bought a season ticket for football and last year he bought two even though I wanted to go with UNT. I did not complain much because my father is retired and it is just great to see him when ever I can. Also, I made it to most UNT games, because the schedule worked out that way. I can proudly say that my father has come to to my side and we are proudly UNT football season ticket holders and will continue to be. He came to some games at Fouts Field back in the day and I can not wait for him to see Apogee. Plus, we got a ticket for my wife (a UNT alumni also) and we plan on bringing my baby to the games. I can't wait! Thank you Eddie and Roy from the ticket office for your help.

Shep, best post I have read in some time. Really glad to read this, but even happier you get to attend with your Dad. I promise you, he is even happier. Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 1

Excellent!

My Dad and I got season tickets about 5 years ago, and have been hooked since. We go to every home game and have even made a few roadies, including Tulsa last year.

Thinking about adding a parking pass this year so we can enjoy our tailgating experience even that much more. It's a great time!

That is great. It is always fun to get together with the old man. We are adding a parking pass this season as well. Just waiting to get funds. Dad is disabled and I have had 6 spine surgeries. $250 donation to the Mean Green Club and you get a parking pass! Great deal. Plus, you get to park so close. At TCU we had to pay $300 and had to walk a mile. So people I met were paying $1000 to get a parking pass.Glad to be back at UNT and can not wait for the season. GO MEAN GREEN!

Be Proud and Be Loud ! My son and I are season ticket holders in the Mean Green family and will never have it any other way. Glad you and your Pop are on board. Beat Texas, Beat sm-who ! Go Mean Green !

Trust me we are loud and proud. We may sit more then some because we have broken spines but we make up for it with passion for the game.