Duck Dyn and the Independence Bowl

Wag Tag

I see billboards up across the Metroplex for the Duck Commander NASCAR race in Ft Worth. It appears they are pushing the Duck COMMANDER name which they own over the Duck Dynasty name that the Discovery Channel owns.

At least people might talk about the Independence Bowl rather than completely ignore it!

I see billboards up across the Metroplex for the Duck Commander NASCAR race in Ft Worth. It appears they are pushing the Duck COMMANDER name which they own over the Duck Dynasty name that the Discovery Channel owns.

At least people might talk about the Independence Bowl rather than completely ignore it!

Duck Commander is the name of their company. Has been since the early 70's.

You people should try reading up on folks rather than just making fun of them.

• Upvote 3

Duck Commander is the name of their company. Has been since the early 70's.

You people should try reading up on folks rather than just making fun of them.

• Upvote 1

How about the Bigot Bowl. That rolls off the tongue rather easily,

Sounds about right to me although, with the exception of Li'l Abner and Snuffy Smith, I have never found hillbillies all that amusing. I have heard they may name it the Dumbass Quacker Bowl, but that may be a rank canard.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3