Johnny Quinn interviewed by Piers Morgan on CNN Tonight

Harry

Or we could show the touch down catch earlier that game.

that one doesn't have over a million views. Lucky him his name isn't on that video.

who else felt anxious when Piers called his statement about the sweaters "understated". Combine the satellite delay with Johnny deciding whether or not Piers just insulted him made for an awkward situation

Win or lose in the two man bobsled, Johnny Quinn is going come out of these Olympics smelling like a rose. All of this publicity will serve him well. Good looking, strapping young man, he will be very marketable.

I'm pretty sure that he's only on the 4-man team.....not the 2-man. Competition for 4-man begins Feb. 22

I'm pretty sure that he's only on the 4-man team.....not the 2-man. Competition for 4-man begins Feb. 22

He's pushed for Nick Cunningham previously in the 2-man, as well as 4-man. I'm not doubting you, as I thought the same, but I also read his olympics start on the 14th?

Wish I could find some kind of link to this info...

All I could find was this.

This Link says both 2 man and 4 man

Edited by MeanMag

I thought Piers was trying to bait Johnny into saying something bad about the opening ceremony uniforms. Johnny didn't take the bait. I didn't understand the "understated" comment either. I think Piers was filling while his producer was forming his next question.

Admittedly, this interview was more of Piers Morgan than I have watched every before. I'm not impressed with his interview skills.

Johnny did great!