Daniel Gresham

GMG24

Laughing at some of the comments… We can never have too many Rb's in this offense. We also can't have too many guys who also got offered by Alabama and Auburn. You people are delusional.

How many footballs does your team play with? In reality there is only 1 in play at a time. Most teams run between 70-80 maximum plays per contest. That does not include fourth downs, which are normally punts. Using a 3-man rotation, which is what we used this past season, a featured running back gets 20-23 carries, the other two pick up the remaining 17-20 carries to maintain that 50-50 pass/run balance. The remaining snaps are pass attempts, some screens to the running backs or tight ends. This delusional person spent 20-plus years earning his living covering all levels of football. I'm glad that you are enjoying laughing at the facts of football.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Laughing at some of the comments… We can never have too many Rb's in this offense. We also can't have too many guys who also got offered by Alabama and Auburn. You people are delusional.

Ezzactly. I'd rather have X. But if he decides to go elsewhere, we will have a scholarship for Gresham. All I am saying is that we should start the ball rolling and establish contact.

This debate is essentially just the classic talent vs. need argument.

Personally, I side with talent unless you're already rife with it. Meaning, a major conference power.

But this late in the game it's also difficult to recruit a guy for the first time when you have a few on the hook that you've told you really wanted for a long time.

Unenviable position, but it's probably win-win.

This debate is essentially just the classic talent vs. need argument.

Personally, I side with talent unless you're already rife with it. Meaning, a major conference power.

But this late in the game it's also difficult to recruit a guy for the first time when you have a few on the hook that you've told you really wanted for a long time.

Unenviable position, but it's probably win-win.

I usually side with need, especially in college. We really need Washington and this guy, as good as he may be, will not be able to sack the QB from the sideline.

Sign this dude. I don't care what he was offered as. 5'10" 230 pound RB/FB is what we need. Look at the SEC, how many RB's are over 220lb? A ton of them. There's a reason this dude had offers from Bama and Aub. With Coach Mac's philosophy and Coach Canales' play calling this guy would fit in perfect.

Of course you can't have too may RBs. Same can be said for any position. Now, if you could choose between X Washington and this RB kid, and have only one of them, who would it be?

(Obviously, it would be badass to have both)

We got Jeffrey Wilson so long as we got someone who had size and speed at RB I am not to concerned seeing as how we just got that, good luck to the kid at SMU and he can see what he missed out on when they come to Apogee next season.

• 6 months later...