OK We Have a Gentleman's Wager with RowdyTalk.com!

Harry

It's interesting that only UNT fans are whining about the friendly bet. Why are you so worried if you think we are going to get destroyed? Its good harmless fun and since we are going to be conference mates for the foreseeable future why not join into the Texas rivalry?

You have two that are backing out but there are plenty that are volunteering.

• Upvote 2

Right.. You just do it on their board,thus what has sparked the board rivalry if nothing else. We each have a lot of participants on each others boards

Huh?

I think you're sorely confused.

My profile has like 4 posts in one day I think on RowdyTalk, which all of were just me complaining about getting trolled by UTSA fans on Twitter. If you think I somehow started this rivalry, you're sorely mistaken. Here, I'll screenshot my profile. Give me a second.

Edited by meangreener

2cifg2p.jpg

Oh, look, I've posted there 15 times starting on the 11th and haven't posted since then. All after I was baited on Twitter. Maybe it's because I have a generic name? Or 2 years ago when I complained on CUSABBS about the possibility of UTSA getting in CUSA? Sorry, I don't think you were a fan back then, Mr. Mature. Yeah, I started this rivalry. You're right.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

he was just mentioning that two on our side had backed out, but many have stepped up to fill in for them...

UNT90 is the only one who backed out. I was never on any list from UTSA fans because I posted over there for one day for 10 minutes. I was just simply stating that I wasn't interested because UTSA is no different than UTEP in my eyes.

Who is the Kentucky Fried "Chicken" now?? pawck, pawck, paaaawwwck! LOL

Feeling that doubt already?... poor, poor UNT90. You guys might wanna start a suicide watch for this poor fella when things start going south for you on the 23rd.

Sigh....

We beat you guys 35-5.

You aren't worthy of a wager. I know this is hard for your extremely over active ego to take, but try and swallow it like your mascot would swallow our worm (one of your posters words, not mine).

We will beat your sorry excuse for a program's ass and move on to Tulsa.

You are nothing but a pebble in the road.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's interesting that only UNT fans are whining about the friendly bet. Why are you so worried if you think we are going to get destroyed? Its good harmless fun and since we are going to be conference mates for the foreseeable future why not join into the Texas rivalry?

Question. Do you think that if you win this game UTSA donations will increase to the point you guys can buy a kibbie dome replica in less than 20 years?

• Upvote 1

Question. Do you think that if you win this game UTSA donations will increase to the point you guys can buy a kibbie dome replica in less than 20 years?

Kibbies and bits! Kibbies and bits! I'm gonna get me some kibbies and bits.

Oddly, we really enjoyed the Idaho fans here on the board and at the stadium. They were all really great people.