Here's what worries me about UTSA

Harry

This is the new standard on how to start a football program. UNC - Charlotte is following UTSA's lead and they will be a full member in CUSA in 2015. I understand its hard to grasp how a 3rd year team can be on the same level as a 100 year program. It was hard for our ancestors to accept womans suffrage years ago too. Texas State struggled with this as well. The fact is UTSA and UNT are already competing for the same recruits and some of those recruits have already chosen UTSA over the tradition laden UNT. Although we do not have the tradition that UNT, Texas State, {Insert any school} UTSA is already competitive on this level and will soon match everyone in facilities.

Thank you for arrogantly proving my point. The only reason Charolette is "following" the UTSA example is because they also have a TV market to offer, or they never would have been invited to the party. At least their basketball program has some history, which SACC can't say.

Match in facilities??? You building a football stadium I don't know about? Come talk to me when that happens.

UTSA is everything that is wrong with college football.

#devilschoice

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

My gut tells me the Roadrunners will do whatever it takes to make sure we have the best chance of winning this game. You will see our best team.

Your best wont beat UNTs best. the defense will make sure your offense does not play its best. The sad part is, we are still waiting for UNT to play a complete game. The defense and special teams have shown up consistiently. I expect nothing different against UTSA. If the offense shows up, it wont be close. If the offense struggles, it wont be a blowout but I see no reason to believe it will be within 10 points.

• Upvote 1

SQRGVFRFHVOFRQZ.20111120024640.jpg

The only thing that worries me is Coker. He's been in many battles in his day. He'll have his charges ready. Their defense is not bad.

Take out the games they were obviously going to be overmatched in (Oklahoma State, Arizona, Houston), and they are 5-2. They give up 20 per game in those seven games.

So you're saying they're 0-3 in games where they're overmatched? Guess it's about to be 0-4 for them.

Ever been around an ugly girl who just happens to have big boobs?

You're generally pretty indifferent toward her and her butter face. Maybe you even befriend her. When she starts telling you she's the next Brooklyn Decker because a couple drunk dudes took her home, hit it, then never called again...well then you stop being indifferent and say "look bitch, you're not special".

I just look forward to mushroom stamping this 2am special in a couple weeks so she can walk of shame her happy ass back down to the river walk.

Emmitt.... lol

Damn. :)

LOL

• Upvote 1

Dear Harry,

You worried about La Tech. We took care of them.

You worried about USM (why. I'll never know). 135-2.

You worried about UTEP, who raised the white flag pre-game by putting in a True Frosh who had never thrown a collegiate pass in his life. Slaughter.

You now worry about a team who has never beaten a team with a winning record. EVER!!

This is beginning to seem like a bit.

We beat this team 35-5

Harry you worry way to much.

• Upvote 2

Thank you for arrogantly proving my point. The only reason Charolette is "following" the UaTSA example is because they also have a TV market to offe, or they never would have been invited to the party. At least their basketball program has some history, which SACCO can't say.

Match in facilities??? You building a football stadium I don't know about? Come talk to me when that happens.

UTSA is everything that is wrong with college football.

#delivdchoice

There is absolutely zero reason to hemorrhage money on a new football stadium when we have a perfectly good Dome to play in. UTSA is building facilities in their new Park West complex. Like I mentioned we already have a new soccer stadium and a top notch track and field stadium. Soon we will add a basketball arena and baseball stadium.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

UTSA is already competitive on this level

And THIS is why you guys are a joke.

You just actually won a game......against an FBS program with a winning record...for the first time......EVER

And you're all the sudden competitive at this level.

You'll excuse me if I don't take you seriously.

And you're going to get severely beaten in a couple of weeks.

Remember.

Some of you started this with your idiotic smack talk.

I already feel sorry for you.

• Upvote 5

There is absolutely zero reason to hemorrhage money on a new football stadium when we have a perfectly good Dome to play in. UTSA is building facilities in their new Park West complex. Like I mentioned we already have a new soccer stadium and a top notch track and field stadium. Soon we will add a basketball arena and baseball stadium.

Riiiiiight. When the newness wears off and you guys are drawing 10k to the Alamo Dome, you will see the value of an on campus stadium. (You know, brings alumni and donors back to campus, provides a REAL college atmosphere on game day, allows lazy college kids easy access to games, etc...)

Wow, a soccer stadium and a track and field facility. You guys are sooooo big time.

I'm surprised you didn't ask the City of San Antonio to slap down a track around the Alamo Dome field. Wait... Maybe y'all did? LOL!!!

• Upvote 1