UNT fans are about to see a whole lot more on TV

Harry

UNT is set to announce a television series on Fox Sports Southwest that will follow the Mean Green throughout the season.

Crews have began filming interviews with UNT players and people around the program this week.

I know since I was one of those people.

There was a similar program produced on SMU during the 2012 season.

We should know the full details tomorrow when the announcement is made.

UNT is putting on a pretty strong PR push for its first season in Conference USA, and this is a big part of the plan.

read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/08/unt-fans-about-to-see-a-whole-lot-more-about-unt.html/

UNT is set to announce a television series on Fox Sports Southwest that will follow the Mean Green throughout the season.

Crews have began filming interviews with UNT players and people around the program this week.

UNT is putting on a pretty strong PR push for its first season in Conference USA, and this is a big part of the plan.

read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/08/unt-fans-about-to-see-a-whole-lot-more-about-unt.html/

Harry is a 'star' now? OMG! :w00t:

• Upvote 1

Will they also show this on the MG premium or the CUSA network site...I don't have Fox sports...Harry ????

Vito, you write for a living.

"Have began"? NO!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!!!

It's "began" or "has begun".

Dude, I almost flunked out of freshman English and I caught that. Please tell me your degree is from SMU.

Not to mention, that unless they're shot in 35mm, the episodes are not "filmed," but rather "shot," or "taped."

/filmstudentrantover

-- Stephen

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Vito, you write for a living.

"Have began"? NO!!!!! NO NO NO!!!!!!!

It's "began" or "has begun".

Dude, I almost flunked out of freshman English and I caught that. Please tell me your degree is from SMU.

It might help for him to have someone help proofread his blog entries, but I am positive that is too expensive and he is a pretty busy guy. Anyone who writes several blogs per day on top of other priorities will have typos or some careless mistakes by default.

Edited by bleedgreen4ever
  • Upvote 4

It might help for him to have someone help proofread his blog entries, but I am positive that is too expensive and he is a pretty busy guy. Anyone who writes several blogs per day on top of other priorities will have typos or some careless mistakes by default. The self-righteous attitude of some people on this board...

Perhaps I was a bit too critical. I just get frustrated when I see grammar issues from professional writers.

Not to mention, that unless they're shot in 35mm, the episodes are not "filmed," but rather "shot," or "taped."

/filmstudentrantover

-- Stephen

I gave that fight up a LONG time ago.

• Upvote 1