It appears now you can get a degree while working with the NSA on destroying the publics constitutional rights ...!!!

August 16, 2013

The National Security Agency is funding a “top secret” $60 million dollar data analysis lab at North Carolina State University which will scrutinize information collected from private emails, phone calls and Google searches.

• Upvote 1

Dead U.S. Commie' community organizer Saul Alinsky and inspiration to all happening now is smiling in his grave.

My ancestors left England and King George III to get away from the crap happening in the USA today--both sides of the Congressional aisle I will add. The colonists had their guns--they used their guns and the Founding Fathers told them to always keep their guns just in case. Who would be stupid enough to come to Texas to try to take ours away? Wonder if Homeland Security would sell back some of all that ammo' they purchased behind our backs like most everything else that has been going on behind our backs?

Read the link below and weep and then get mad as hell and be prepared to do something about it.

http://www.bestofbeck.com/wp/activism/saul-alinskys-12-rules-for-radicals

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now don't get me wrong... while I may or may not agree on your political opinions I think it is cool you talk about them.

... but isn't there a specific forum for that kind of stuff on GMG?

Without a doubt this is very upsetting to those who give a damn about personal freedoms, but I think a large part of America has become drugged on self importance and greed and will just let happen to them whatever happens. Fortunately, we are not all part of that crowd and my money says we out-number them 4 to 1.

This thread will be moved or removed....too controversial for this crowd but some in D.C. will pay for all that is happening with their hides because even they cannot overcome the patriots that still exists in America today. All they do has to be intertwined with lies, deceit and behind the scenes tomfoolery but like the Good Book says..........."be sure for your sins will find you out." (And no, I am not a Baptist or Methodist preacher--just a simple believer, that's all).

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Meanwhile,...our peace initiatives in Egypt seem to be struggling just a bit.

600 plus dead so far.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_EGYPT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-08-16-10-05-54

Pentagon has lost it's leverage.

http://www.defenseone.com/management/2013/08/now-what-pentagon-has-lost-its-leverage-egypt/68831/

Rick