LSU fan with a question about Johnny Jones

Chase LOLZORZ

If you can't see what I'm getting at then disregard my post and go on with what you are doing. I am referring to some who type as if they have a 5th grade education and can't spell the simplest of words correctly. All I am saying is please don't disregard the squiggly red line at the bottom of your suspected misspelling. If you think it doesn't reflect on your degree then go on living in denial.

Are you now mad at spelling or grammar? If it's both, I have some terrible news about commas...

But, you also know I agree with your point.

• Upvote 3

If you can't see what I'm getting at then disregard my post and go on with what you are doing. I am referring to some who type as if they have a 5th grade education and can't spell the simplest of words correctly. All I am saying is please don't disregard the squiggly red line at the bottom of your suspected misspelling. If you think it doesn't reflect on your degree then go on living in denial.

I'm with you man... I'm protesting it

Morans.png

• Upvote 2

I definately agree but, let me give you some advise. Irregardless of what people post on this board I try not to loose my prespective because I could care less. I have literally just learned to except it and move on. Some people are just wierd and you can't do anything about there mispelling and gramar weather you agree with them or not. Its not like you're corrections are going to effect them alot in the longrun. You might as well just accomodate them and make them feel at home by giving them posting priviledges rather then chastize them.

Every mistake was so common, I couldn't tell if it was a bit until you specifically mentioned grammar. Well done.

I definately agree but, let me give you some advise. Irregardless of what people post on this board I try not to loose my prespective because I could care less. I have literally just learned to except it and move on. Some people are just wierd and you can't do anything about there mispelling and gramar weather you agree with them or not. Its not like you're corrections are going to effect them alot in the longrun. You might as well just accomodate them and make them feel at home by giving them posting priviledges rather then chastize them.

Sarcastic wordsmithing at its finest. Well played.

you laugh but how often do we see these posts? I do agree that calling them out will not change anything in the long run. Just maybe a 15% increase in paying attention to the built-in spell check will be considered a success. Quoner.. correct me again and I will send your crossdressing photos to your manager for review.

Leader in the clubhouse for post of the year.

• Upvote 1

you laugh but how often do we see these posts? I do agree that calling them out will not change anything in the long run. Just maybe a 15% increase in paying attention to the built-in spell check will be considered a success. Quoner.. correct me again and I will send your crossdressing photos to your manager for review.

Is there really a spell checker? I have never noticed an option for spell checking when posting.

• Upvote 1

Alright guys, I'm back and just wanted to say Johnny Jones is terrible. We just lost to the worst team in the SEC, 82-73. You guys can have him back

Ease up, JJ's teams will always throw down the frustrating conference loss, but they will also always play their best basketball at conference tournament time.

Don't be surprised to see a mini run in your conference tournament and major runs after year 2.

• Upvote 1

Ease up, JJ's teams will always throw down the frustrating conference loss, but they will also always play their best basketball at conference tournament time.

Don't be surprised to see a mini run in your conference tournament and major runs after year 2.

So his teams get hot at the end of the season? I can handle that :skydive:

• Upvote 1

Wow! I can't believe a team hires an experienced, 20 win, D1 coach and then struggles a bit in the first year. I have been told that hiring that resume will always create a great winning program instantly. How can it be? The sky muSt be falling. Armageddon is upon us all! Hide the women and children.

Seriously, UNT90 has a point for you to hang your at on. JJ has a knack of seeming to peak at the right time. Hold your horses grasshopper, you guys will be fine. Just remember, you really were not lighting up the SEC before JJ got there. Relax...enjoy the ride, support the Tigers...you will be OK with JJ at the helm.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

Wow! I can't believe a team hires an experienced, 20 win, D1 coach and then struggles a bit in the first year. I have been told that hiring that resume will always create a great winning program instantly. How can it be? The sky muSt be falling. Armageddon is upon us all! Hide the women and children.

Seriously, UNT90 has a point for you to hang your at on. JJ has a knack of seeming to peak at the right time. Hold your horses grasshopper, you guys will be fine. Just remember, you really were not lightening up the SEC before JJ got there. Relax...enjoy the ride, support the Tigers...you will be OK with JJ at the helm.

Surely you understand that LSU wasn't the HEAVY favorite to win their division in the SEC, compete at a national level for the 1st time in their histoy, and have an Nba lottery pick in theor starting lineup, right?

• Upvote 4

Surely you understand that LSU wasn't the HEAVY favorite to win their division in the SEC, compete at a national level for the 1st time in their histoy, and have an Nba lottery pick in theor starting lineup, right?

90...surely you read my entire post before making this comment...you will note the quote "just remember, you guys were not lighting up the SEC before JJ got there".

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2