LSU fan with a question about Johnny Jones

Chase LOLZORZ

Were his free throw shooting percentages this bad at North Texas? Good lord :growl:

Simple answer...yes! Truthful answer as well. Never a strong suit for a JJ coached team, but he'll coach those players to 20 win seasons. Post season....well? Who knows...depends. He 'll be a good coach for you guys. Hang in there, but don't expect lots of help from the line.

Just get one guy named Josh White who can hit 'em when the game is on the line and the opposing team is fouling in an attempt to beat the clock...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

We were picked to win the west. I don't even know which direction is west now.

I liked Johnny, but I'm not sure he was a super coach. And poor free throw shooting seemed to be a North Texas tradition. I bet Johnny will shine at LSU with it's national recruiting ability. Again I really liked JJ but I think he's about a .500 coach.

Geaux Tigers

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Simple answer...yes! Truthful answer as well. Never a strong suit for a JJ coached team, but he'll coach those players to 20 win seasons. Post season....well? Who knows...depends. He 'll be a good coach for you guys. Hang in there, but don't expect lots of help from the line.

Just get one guy named Josh White who can hit 'em when the game is on the line and the opposing team is fouling in an attempt to beat the clock...

Actually - our FT shooting usually ranked in the top 3rd or so of the country. You'd be stunned how poor the national average is Kram.

Edited by CMJ
  • Upvote 7