Stuff to do in Houston

JesseMartin

My wife lived there for about a year and a half, and she said that any of you looking for something cool to do (other than go to the game or party), you have to go to the Kemah (?) boardwalk about a half an hour south. They do have some mainstream chain restaurants, but lots of cool, unique local ones too and lots of live music and shops and stuff, even one of the cool "aquarium restaurant" kind of places. I never got to check out anything cool there, as I was on a pretty strict schedule the two times I visited, but we were talking about what we would do if we could move back soon and go to away games so I thought I'd share.

Even though it's not my favorite beer I'm going on the tour before I head out to the game.

I'll actually be there too. My buddy is coming down from Denton and is a fellow beer lover so I'm going to take him.

$7 will give you four drink tokens and a nice glass. Also, you can stick around and drink in their beer hall after the tour. You can also bring food in if you are hungry.

Commit a murder

It's hard to believe that you're 32.

Anyway, there are plenty of things to do in H-Town aside from going all the way to Kemah. Its pretty much like Dallas really. In other words, it just depends on what you're into. If you guys like cajun food, I highly recommend Boudreaux's, it's a tad expensive but a helluva place. Pappadeaux's is great too but more expensive.

It's hard to believe that you're 32.

Anyway, there are plenty of things to do in H-Town aside from going all the way to Kemah. Its pretty much like Dallas really. In other words, it just depends on what you're into. If you guys like cajun food, I highly recommend Boudreaux's, it's a tad expensive but a helluva place. Pappadeaux's is great too but more expensive.

I know every time I'm craving Cajun cooking I get in my car and drive directly to Houston for Pappadeaux's. PRICE IS NO OPTION FOR ME.

• Upvote 4

I know every time I'm craving Cajun cooking I get in my car and drive directly to Houston for Pappadeaux's. PRICE IS NO OPTION FOR ME.

HAVE YOU EVER HAD PAPPASITOS!? It's like flying to Mexico City in your mouth!

We have Spicy McChickens here unlike DFW and they actually make a McGangBang here so you don't have to make it yourself.

Outside of College Station, anytime I have ever tired to order a McGangBang, they just look at me like "what the hell did you just say?"