...and so it begins...

TIgreen01

I'm not going to pretend to know how any of this will play out, but I will say, when the big boys shake things up, it's always to make things more lucrative for themselves. Our job is to create a situation where including us is financially benificial to them. That's really the only way to break into their club.

• Upvote 1

My opinion: I doubt the playoff system will have more than 8 teams .... How many teams ranked 9 or beyond have any chance of winning it all . That would be 3 playoff weeks and now there will be two. The absolute max would be 12 so to include conferences the a 8 team playoff would not. Even then it would be unlikely that any team would play more than 3 playoff games because the champion will likely be ranked in the top 4 which will have a bye in week one.

16 teams .... that would mean 1-4 would play 13-16 ranked... Football isn't basketball and rarely do those get upset either. I see no point to it, football is so physical and players are not getting paid for this much abuse. .

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66
  • Downvote 4