• Create Account

Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com Forum

Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com Forum, home of University of North Texas students, alumni and fans.  Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the GoMeanGreen.com family by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Get access to the chat room, member map, arcade, photo gallery and much, much more!
  • Customize your experience here
  • Access premium content and features only available to registered members
  • Registration is simple and easy as we allow use of valid Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts:  Click here to register
Thanks for visiting and as always -- GO MEAN GREEN!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

And this is not racist?

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 DeepGreen

DeepGreen

"Has an Offer You Can't Refuse" Eagle

• Members
  • 7,500 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Obama Launches African Americans For Obama
This is the most racist president.....ever! Can you imagine the outcry if a Republican, heck, even a Democrat running against obama, were to launch Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama?

Edited by DeepGreen, 23 February 2012 - 08:44 AM.

For those who have fought for it, FREEDOM has a taste the protected will never know.

"Nothing wrong with me that a little Grey Goose won't cure." - Coach Dan McCarney

helmet-70eagle3.png

#2 Censored by Laurie

Censored by Laurie

Kinda Concerning(?) Eagle

• Members
  • 7,084 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

On the whole, we white men do a lot of embarrassing things. I think bemoaning our persecuted plight might top the list, though.
I wanna give a girl a booty rub too and I have multiple grad degrees. What is your point? - 97and03, 2/5/14

p6086_column_grid_12_zps5f342e58.jpg

#3 Rudy

Rudy

GoMeanGreen.com Addict

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:27 AM

Just another ploy for him to seek votes. He sees his approval numbers shrinking, and he doesn't understand that all races are not happy with his performance.

If you're telekenetic and you know it clap my hands.

#4 rcade

rcade

Eagle De Plume

• Members
  • 1,807 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

Just another ploy for him to seek votes. He sees his approval numbers shrinking, and he doesn't understand that all races are not happy with his performance.

Obama's approval ratings have been rising the past six months. He recently went over 50 percent. If current economic trends continue to November, the Republican nominee's going to have a hard time beating him.

(Obviously, they might not continue.)
Rogers Cadenhead

#5 DeepGreen

DeepGreen

"Has an Offer You Can't Refuse" Eagle

• Members
  • 7,500 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

Obama's approval ratings have been rising the past six months. He recently went over 50 percent. If current economic trends continue to November, the Republican nominee's going to have a hard time beating him.

So what does that have to do with his being racist?

For those who have fought for it, FREEDOM has a taste the protected will never know.

"Nothing wrong with me that a little Grey Goose won't cure." - Coach Dan McCarney

helmet-70eagle3.png

#6 forevereagle

forevereagle

Mean Green Eagle

• Members
  • 3,482 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

It's spelled rases.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

#7 Coffee and TV

Coffee and TV

not popular : viewed or received unfavorably by the public

• Members
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:56 AM

So what does that have to do with his being racist?

He was correcting Rudy's misinformation. Something we non-conservatives have to do a lot of around here.

SMU Men's Soccer Team fan

KIVA

5a3b8165bc9fd791fda47951887d305a.jpg

#8 UNTLifer

UNTLifer

Mean Green Icon

• Members
  • 17,308 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:12 PM

He was correcting Rudy's misinformation. Something we non-conservatives have to do a lot of around here.

And his fundraising is drying up. Seems like those that support him the most and giving up.

"I would drink beer and watch 22 dogs play in a dog park if there was a football involved. I hate this time of year. " bigrobdsp 6/24/2004

"If we can't actually bitch about something we can always be sarcastic and/or cynical about it........ B)" SilverEagle 5/7/2013

#9 Coffee and TV

Coffee and TV

• Members
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:18 PM

And his fundraising is drying up. Seems like those that support him the most and giving up.

I'm confused, are you talking about Romney or Obama?

KIVA

#10 Rudy

Rudy

GoMeanGreen.com Addict

• Members
  • 6,451 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:16 PM

I'm not sure what polls you're seeing, but all the ones I've seen show otherwise.

Oh, so you're clearing up the conversations I've had with people who aren't happy with Obama? Thanks, I know I can count on you "non conservatives" to corect me.

If you're telekenetic and you know it clap my hands.

#11 SilverEagle

SilverEagle

LOTS OF ATTITUDE at No Extra Charge Eagle

• Members
  • 9,174 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:21 PM

Obama Launches African Americans For Obama
This is the most racist president.....ever! Can you imagine the outcry if a Republican, heck, even a Democrat running against obama, were to launch Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU&feature=youtu.be

The group is African Americans FOR Obama, not ONLY AFRICAN AMERICANS FOR OBAMA.

So, is it also your belief that the NAACP is a racist organization?

You know Phil, I am originally from east Texas (Longview) and I always find it both ironic and amusing anytime someone from the deep south & east Texas calls ANYONE racist.

I also found it ironic and amusing that middle class (and above) white families in the deep south and east Texas used to talk about African Americans as if they weren't really human. Yet they were more than happy to turn over child raising duties (the most important job in any family) to African American women.
I DIDN'T COME HERE TO LOSE!

MADNESS TAKES IT'S TOLL........PLEASE HAVE CORRECT CHANGE.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross."
-Sinclair Lewis

#12 Coffee and TV

Coffee and TV

• Members
  • 2,268 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:23 PM

I'm not sure what polls you're seeing

The ones that exist in reality

Oh, so you're clearing up the conversations I've had with people who aren't happy with Obama? Thanks, I know I can count on you "non conservatives" to corect me.

You stated polls, I don't care what your anecdotal evidence of Obama losing traction is.

Edited by Coffee and TV, 23 February 2012 - 01:23 PM.

KIVA

#13 MeanGreenTexan

MeanGreenTexan

GoMeanGreen.com Addict

• Members
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:29 PM

Posted Image

somebody call me when facts replace speculation.

Down the corridor of years, we'll forget the joys and tears, but North Texas, North Texas, we love!

#14 cwb

cwb

Official GMG Election Polling Place Captain

• Members
  • 675 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:30 PM

You know Phil, I am originally from east Texas (Longview) and I always find it both ironic and amusing anytime someone from the deep south & east Texas calls ANYONE racist.

I also found it ironic and amusing that middle class (and above) white families in the deep south and east Texas used to talk about African Americans as if they weren't really human. Yet they were more than happy to turn over child raising duties (the most important job in any family) to African American women.

Longwiew? You redneck. What part of town? I lived around HWY 80 and Gilmer road.

#15 THOR

THOR

Mean Green Eagle

• Members
  • 3,970 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

if you only help and support one group of people based upon their race...isn't that racist?
QUIT CALLING ME WARREN!! MY NAME ISN'T F*CKING WARREN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users