• Create Account

Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com Forum

Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com Forum, home of University of North Texas students, alumni and fans.  Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of the GoMeanGreen.com family by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Get access to the chat room, member map, arcade, photo gallery and much, much more!
  • Customize your experience here
  • Access premium content and features only available to registered members
  • Registration is simple and easy as we allow use of valid Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts:  Click here to register
Thanks for visiting and as always -- GO MEAN GREEN!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

2013 North Texas Football Recruiting blog

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 97and03

97and03

"I Wanna Give a Girl a Booty Rub Eagle"

• Members
  • 5,585 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:16 AM

I guess I am a glutton for punishment. I decided to again try to track all of our known offers.

http://www.gomeangre...nd-commitments/

Go Mean Green!

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

I wanna give a girl a booty rub too and I have multiple grad degrees. What is your point? - Me, 2/5/14

#2 UNT90

UNT90

Mean Green Icon

• Members
  • 14,727 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

I, for one, appreciate your work.

Edited by UNT90, 18 February 2012 - 10:28 AM.

"We Run.......to set up the Run"  - UNT90

#3 Harry

Harry

Administrator

• Admin
  • 19,859 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

:goodjob:

"In that first game we played like we did against. A lot of huff and puff but little to show for it." jessyj

#4 SHOSS

SHOSS

Diamond Eagle

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

I too appreciate your work.

Ps, I have had a void in my life ever since signing day... I can never get enough UNT recruiting news. Git'em Dmac!

Edited by SHOSS, 18 February 2012 - 10:44 AM.

#5 97and03

97and03

• Members
  • 5,585 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:33 AM

I think this year I am just going to update the blog, rather than create a thread for each player and update that too. It was too much!

Go Mean Green!

I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

I wanna give a girl a booty rub too and I have multiple grad degrees. What is your point? - Me, 2/5/14

#6 SHOSS

SHOSS

Diamond Eagle

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

I think this year I am just going to update the blog, rather than create a thread for each player and update that too. It was too much!

Excellent idea. If we run accross new offers, should send you a private message? Is this the best way to help with your blog effort?

Edited by SHOSS, 18 February 2012 - 01:45 PM.

#7 97and03

97and03

• Members
  • 5,585 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

Excellent idea. If we run accross new offers, should send you a private message? Is this the best way to help with your blog effort?

Definately post offers in the recruiting forum so all can see them. I will use that as one of the sources of info. For example, last year tylermeangreen had the Chapel Hill player offers long before the services did, so it is a great way to share info.

I just meant that I personally was not going to create a new thread for all players, but do hope that others will post them as they find info.

Edited by 97and03, 19 February 2012 - 11:19 AM.

Go Mean Green!

#8 OldTimer

OldTimer

PhD in Recruiting

• Moderators
  • 5,959 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:20 PM

I guess I am a glutton for punishment. I decided to again try to track all of our known offers.

http://www.gomeangre...nd-commitments/

great work here

Another source would be ESPN a few more known offers

#9 97and03

97and03

• Members
  • 5,585 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:11 PM

great work here

Another source would be ESPN a few more known offers

I am currently tracking the offers on ESPN, Rivals, 247Sports, and Scout. Additionally, I will post any solid inside info from Vito, our posters, or other news outlets.

Go Mean Green!

#10 97and03

97and03

• Members
  • 5,585 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 06:10 PM

Updated today

Go Mean Green!

#11 thebigbopper

thebigbopper

Fledgling

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 02:03 PM

Are you covering the UNT Jr. Day this weekend?

#12 97and03

97and03

• Members
  • 5,585 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:06 PM

Are you covering the UNT Jr. Day this weekend?

I live in Honduras, so all of my recruiting info is just collecting info. If you go, please feel free to post any insights.

Go Mean Green!

#13 Marty

Marty

Mean Green Eagle

• Members
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:58 PM

Thought I'd read somewhere that NT had offered the Mayes brothers,Conner(2014) and Alex(2013), OL from Van Alstyne, Tx.

#14 HPUalumni

HPUalumni

Fledgling

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 12:17 AM

Andrew Tercek (OL) from San Antonio East Central was offered yesterday. . .follow this link to see his Jr. highlights:

He would have come to NT's Jr. Day this weekend but was already commited to going to K-State's prior to receiving his offer.

In order to view Andrew Tercek's profile stats, you will have to go directly to YouTube via the above link.

#15 UNTLifer

UNTLifer

Mean Green Icon

• Members
  • 17,231 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:47 AM

Andrew Tercek (OL) from San Antonio East Central was offered yesterday. . .follow this link to see his Jr. highlights:

He would have come to NT's Jr. Day this weekend but was already commited to going to K-State's prior to receiving his offer.

In order to view Andrew Tercek's profile stats, you will have to go directly to YouTube via the above link.

Man, I would love to have this young man in Denton. He's going to be heavily recruited. He just abuses the defender he is blocking.

"I would drink beer and watch 22 dogs play in a dog park if there was a football involved. I hate this time of year. " bigrobdsp 6/24/2004

"If we can't actually bitch about something we can always be sarcastic and/or cynical about it........ B)" SilverEagle 5/7/2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users