FAU Stadium is done

stebo

Very happy for FAU! We need to support these guys and the rest of our Sun Belt family whenever we can. I think it's a nice stadium and glad that they too have a nice place to play their games. Personally, I think our stadium rocks, is the best in the Sun Belt, and I can't think of anything that I would change. With this said, I think it's important to be humble and to be respectful to others. As we all know, many other schools read this board and I think it's important to show respect for other programs.

Go Mean Green

Edited by MeanGreen01

Umm, that stadium is pretty legit.. I like the team color seating and seat backs, why didnt they paint the bleachers at Apogee. That's a major fail on UNT's part. Bench seats are a bit high schoolish in my opinion.

Yeah...Apogee is a huge failure..

Whoa, slow down cowboy. Apogee dominates that stadium, but they could have painted the benches and threw in some backs. Color fading as an excuse doesn't cut it for me. A sea of green in the stands has a profound effect.

A stadium full of FANS dressed in green has a much better effect than paint.

• Upvote 1

The Rose Bowl is about half and half. There are a TON of seats without backs on them. I know this, because of the 4 games I have attended at the Rose bowl -- I have always been on bleachers.

los_angeles_rose_bowl1.jpg

The silver is the bleachers. It might be more like 60/40 bleachers to seats.

My mistake. I don't know why but for some reason I thought it was all seats :unsure:

As far as green bleachers, I heard we decided against it because of the effect of the Texas sun on paint. Just give it a year or two and our stadium would looked faded and washed out and would require the expense of painting the bleachers.

Besides, when the bleachers are full of people you cant tell what color the seats are :)

So you're saying the colors would change every few years? :P

Keith