Let's just all be happy we can go to Apogee...

...this Saturday night to celebrate FAU's loss. Forget about conference realignment and quarterbacks and the lack of Moon Pie around the office.

Concentrate on the good. If we're going to be bad, we're going to be doing it in a very pretty, new, state-of-the art stadium. The price of admission is about what a pay-per-view ticket would be if anyone bothered to televise us.

So, let's go out and enjoy the goodness of the badness.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I think somewhere around 20,000-22,000 is about right.

I think 22K+.and with our having had 7 losing years in a row I for one am tickled pinkish' green with what we've already had come thru the Apogee Stadium turnstiles. I will be part of that 22K plus crowd.

Wait till this Mean Green Machine starts winning (again) and see how our growth the last 10 years on campus, the City of Denton, Denton County, DFW NT Exes & Beyond really starts to show. It will make some of the conference commissioners out there have buyer's remorse with the school(s) they added to their leagues but one particular school they should have added instead. Of course we're bias, but no matter how you slice it our upside at the University of North Texas still towers above some of these schools who get pretty easy passes and mention for some of this re-alignment talk.

Can't we honestly say for the first time in North Texas football history that the size of our crowd and the noise our crowd can generate because of the accoustics inside Apogee Stadium is worth at least one touchdown for the team wearing the Mean Green?

I like your Green Brigade icon, kalebschumann. (Are you a classical pianist and/or composer, too)? :)

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1

No chance we have over 20,000. I'll guess 17,850

Getting to 20k will be tough, but I certainly don't think it is impossible. If we are under 20k, we will be no lower than 18k. If we can win against FAU and then in Lafayette, expect 25k+ for homecoming. This would be a great time for those first back to back wins since 2004.

It's just CBL using ingenuity to skirt the parameters of cross forum posting.

Such ingenuity should be applauded... by someone.

I guess. His communist liberal un-American way of life doesn't bother me. I say to each his own. :P

I just kind of can't get past the feeling that the old biddie is maybe a little unhinged just going by her photo. Looks like a lifelong girls gym coach. NTTAWWT.

Edited by LongJim
  • Upvote 1

I guess. His communist liberal un-American way of life doesn't bother me. I say to each his own. :P

I just kind of can't get past the feeling that the old biddie is maybe a little unhinged just going by her photo. Looks like a lifelong girls gym coach. NTTAWWT.

Don't lie...you know I'm actually providing you with GWTOGMT fodder. Either way, it's been changed.

Maybe Denton PD can direct all of the OU traffic off of 35 and into the Apogee and Fouts Parking lot.

Regardless the game traffic will slow down the okies from running home so fast, plus it will give that looney toon Weber something else to piss and moan about.