Full Uniform

UNTflyer

Hard to imagine the design being any better. Nod to the kids with the mildly funky stripe on the leg. But overall, Green and White. Not some tricked up "please look at us" clown suit.

UNT has been playing football for 100 years. Good to see the nod to TRADITIONS. Now, set the basic colors and designs in stone and leave them alone.

Edited by LongJim
  • Upvote 7

The all-white's will look very good on the road...maybe an all white helmet to go with those as well :ph34r:

By the way #5 looks really good, and it's nice to have our QB looking down at a reporter instead of eye-level or looking up.

All white with a GREEN SOW would look amazing!

I like it, a lot, but I don't love it. Can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe if it wasn't green top/green bottom, I would like it better. An old school design with the non-old school monochromatic look is not my favorite. I guess that officially makes me old school. To each his own, though. I am looking forward to seeing all the possible combinations.

i am a fan. and if we have combinations throughout the season; it will create some anticipation... atleast for me.

I guarantee our other option is an all white set so we could use the road white pants with our home green tops. I feel like a woman now.