Big Announcement After Saturday's Game?

Baby Arm!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any big announcement is going to be perceived as positive all around, so almost for sure a Stadium update or upcoming conference shift. A change at dc will be done quietly if it happens.

It can't be much of a "big announcement" if there is no mention of it in the media or on the official site to use to attract some additional game attendance, only talk on a fan message board. Still, I will hope it truly is:

1. Stadium info

2. Conference info

3. Combo Stadium/Conference info

4. Info of Death Penalty again for Smut. :P:)

It can't be much of a "big announcement" if there is no mention of it in the media or on the official site to use to attract some additional game attendance, only talk on a fan message board. Still, I will hope it truly is:

1. Stadium info

2. Conference info

3. Combo Stadium/Conference info

4. Info of Death Penalty again for Smut. :P:)

Number 4 is just mean.

Are you suggesting Baby Arm may have lead us a stray?

Are you suggesting Baby Arm may have lead us a stray?

No, he may have heard something very good (I hope). I just think if there is to be some great announcement that UNT should advertise such as a planned announcement in advance to attract more game attendance...use it as marketing for the game.

Edited by NT80

No, he may have heard something very good (I hope). I just think if there is to be some great announcement that UNT should advertise such as a planned announcement in advance to attract more game attendance...use it as marketing for the game.

Well considering I didn't even get the Navy email until the day before the game, you never know....

maybe RV is thinking ahead just incase we set a new record for defensive futility after this game. What an honor to break the record at home and be able to add onto it at FIU. ..... Oops I guess we should not be celebrating this record to much, but it would fit in for after the game. :huh: