Game Thread

Mad Hatter

The prevent defense was pathetic but I have to blame the Dodge as much as Mendoza. Dodge got too conservative on our last offensive series playing for the field goal. Everyone knew we were going to run the ball and it didn’t take a crystal ball to know that A State was going to get a decent chance to win the game.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we knew going into the night that the football team was pretty terrible this year...nothing changes tonight.

My quick, lame attempt at feeling better? The basketball team beat Oklahoma State last night while Arky State lost to Utah Valley State.

yeah and we're still in Texas, and they're still in Arkansas... so that's something.

This is a good point though, i mean, not much diff in a 4-8 or 3-9 season. OR a 1-11. It's all a FAIL.

Just hard to lose a game you were dominating in the first half. Oh wait, we've done that in more than half the games we've lost.

Seriously, we're a 1 win team. What did we have to lose? Have some balls and go for the KILL on the last drive. Steal the win on the road, and DON'T give freakin' Arkansas State a chance to win on a fluke TD pass as time expires!

If Vizza throws a pick in the endzone, so be it. At least we would have gone for the kill on the road.

Edited by PerryG2480

Well, we knew going into the night that the football team was pretty terrible this year...nothing changes tonight.

My quick, lame attempt at feeling better? The basketball team beat Oklahoma State last night while Arky State lost to Utah Valley State.

Again. The mean green have a winning team in basketball... Next year lets hope its wining Football team too. In the mean time, I'm going to watch the ESPN360 replay of the UNT OSU game.

The prevent defense was pathetic but I have to blame the Dodge as much as Mendoza. Dodge got too conservative on our last offensive series playing for the field goal. Everyone knew we were going to run the ball and it didn’t take a crystal ball to know that A State was going to get a decent chance to win the game.

Our prevent defense prevented us from winning!

I think we are all sick to our stomach, it hurts to know we suck but it's gotta get better...right?

For the record, that's now 5 blown double digit leads this year. Hard to imagine.

Wow now that is depressing. We could be bowl eligible right now at 6-4, but thanks to a bunch of coaches who have the faintist clue on making adjustments we are a lowly 1 win team.

Fixed fuzzy math

Edited by untbowler

Wow now that is depressing. We could be bowl eligible right now at 7-3, but thanks to a bunch of coaches who have the faintist clue on making adjustments we are a lowly 1 win team.

If we hadn't blown 5 leads, wouldn't we be 6-4 ... not 7-3???

:blink:

Edited by UNTFan23