New logos everywhere

Gakusei

Haven't been up to school today, but the past couple of days I've seen a ton of people around with the new logo shirts on. It really does look impressive, and it seems like the stuff is selling a ton more; could just be me. Picked one up for myself last night while hunting for a book unsuccessfully.

user posted image

On a sidenote, does it seem to anyone else like Denton is more populated than it's ever been? I swear I've never seen the campus/town this busy before; maybe gas prices are finally breaking down the segment of people who live outside of town and commute.

Haven't been up to school today, but the past couple of days I've seen a ton of people around with the new logo shirts on.  It really does look impressive, and it seems like the stuff is selling a ton more; could just be me.  Picked one up for myself last night while hunting for a book unsuccessfully.

user posted image

On a sidenote, does it seem to anyone else like Denton is more populated than it's ever been?  I swear I've never seen the campus/town this busy before; maybe gas prices are finally breaking down the segment of people who live outside of town and commute.

Yes, it seems to have not only more people, but due to new construction/renovation of several areas of denton, it has a different feel as well. I'd agree the new logo stuff seems to be selling better as well from what I've seen during my visits.

The new logos are so much sharper, and the new shade of Green being shown on some of the new shirts stands out so well.

I'd also like to add that the "Think Green" signs look REALLY good this year, and they're scattered around campus better than ever before. I think you see one about every 50 feet or so.

I noticed this as well. I was in town Saturday for the scrimmage. Went to the campus store as well as Voertman's. Really good looking stuff at the campus store...most impressive collection I've ever seen. Still looking for a descent hat though. Don't like white hats or hats with UNT on them. I want something green with North Texas and Mean Green on it with something visible on the back as well as the front. Is this too much to ask?

I noticed this as well.  I was in town Saturday for the scrimmage.  Went to the campus store as well as Voertman's.  Really good looking stuff at the campus store...most impressive collection I've ever seen.  Still looking for a descent hat though.  Don't like white hats or hats with UNT on them.  I want something green with North Texas and Mean Green on it with something visible on the back as well as the front.  Is this too much to ask?

Did you not see the new logo hats at Voertmans? This past Saturday, they had a new logo hat that I had not seen yet. It is the new green with the new North Texas font spelled out (no UNT). I believe it says Mean Green on the back. Best looking hat utilizing the new stuff I have seen.

Did you not see the new logo hats at Voertmans?  This past Saturday, they had a new logo hat that I had not seen yet.  It is the new green with the new North Texas font spelled out (no UNT).  I believe it says Mean Green on the back.  Best looking hat utilizing the new stuff I have seen.

Hmmm. Maybe I was on crack when I was in there. No, that was my 10 year old daughter driving me nuts with, "Can I have..., can I have..., can I have...".