Scrimmage Saturday

Mad Hatter

I see on highlight reels of other "Big" schools who have pretty good crowds on hand to watch their team's scrimmage. I think it would really be a boost to the players to see a great turn out.

I know some of you will be getting ready for the BBQ, so I suppose that's a good excuse to miss. laugh.gif

I'm planning on going, and am trying to convince a couple of friends to go with me. Who else is planning on making it up?

GMG!!!!

Edited by Mad Hatter

I wish i could be ther but im going to the Gainesville @ Frisco Centenial Scrimmage Intead.

*Now before yall jump all over me, let me explain that my kid brother is competing for the QB job at Gainesville and its not looking to good. So this scrimmage could be the last time he sees significant playing time.*