Just wanted to let those know that dont.

Crip*TeamKATT

Pretty well actually.  They were on the cover of USA Today earlier this week.  You should pick up a copy and travel outside of Louisiana so you can find someone to read it to you.

Welcome to gomeangreen.com.  Thanks for stopping by.

Well considering I am in the Army and right now stationed at Ft Hood, which is in Killeen, Texas. I would say that I have traveled quite a bit. And since I have been in Texas I have yet to find someone that can read, or maybe thats just all the UT fans around here.

I just wanted to stop by and see if there was life on this board since I have seen few of y'all over on our boards.

Just wondering what y'all were scaried off. J/K of course this is all in good fun, dont want anyone getting upset and kicking their fav. dog.

Well considering I am in the Army and right now stationed at Ft Hood, which is in Killeen, Texas. I would say that I have traveled quite a bit. And since I have been in Texas I have yet to find someone that can read, or maybe thats just all the UT fans around here.

I just wanted to stop by and see if there was life on this board since I have seen few of y'all over on our boards.

Just wondering what y'all were scaried off. J/K of course this is all in good fun, dont want anyone getting upset and kicking their fav. dog.

Hey, you're a better sport than I expected. Yep, Texas has more than its share of idiot rednecks too.

You can say what you want about my Mean Green (and after 9/3, if you don't, some of your fellow LSU fans will), but I'll be damned if I'll let someone think I can't talk trash.

Not really scaried off (or scared of) anything, except for injuries. Barring that, we really have nothing to lose playing a top BCS team. Other than some of the Nortexium addicts on this board, no one has very high expectations for that game.

Hey, you're a better sport than I expected.  Yep, Texas has more than its share of idiot rednecks too.

You can say what you want about my Mean Green (and after 9/3, if you don't, some of your fellow LSU fans will), but I'll be damned if I'll let someone think I can't talk trash.

Not really scaried off (or scared of) anything, except for injuries.  Barring that, we really have nothing to lose playing a top BCS team.  Other than some of the Nortexium addicts on this board, no one has very high expectations for that game.

I try to be a good sport, its all in fun, but there are some assholes out there that get offended.

And dont count y'all selves out yet. I bleed purple and gold and will defend the tigers to the death, BUT the expections are EXTREMLY high for this season. I think maybe even alittle to high.

So the possiblity of a letdown is there.

I just hope that if any of your fans make the trip down that y'all have a good time. There are more great people down there but the few jackasses that pop up can really ruin it for someone.