QB's for the opener

H-towngreen

Do we have a chance to win in Death Valley? yes. Will it happen? probably not. With that in mind, should and will DD roll out several qbs in the opener. I say Meager is out there for the first half and the first few drives in the 2nd and then we let some of the others in there. Just to see what they can do, and give them so snaps in a DI game. It may not be alot but at least they will have some experience. I would expect to see either 2 or 3 quarterbacks thrown out there.

Edited by H-towngreen

Do we have a chance to win in Death Valley? yes.  Will it happen? probably not.  With that in mind, should and will DD roll out several qbs in the opener.  I say Meager is out there for the first half and the first few drives in the 2nd and then we let some of the others in there.  Just to see what they can do, and give them so snaps in a DI game.  It may not be alot but at least they will have some experience.  I would expect to see either 2 or 3 quarterbacks thrown out there.

According to Bill Parcells, this could ruin a young QB (appearently, Drew Henson and Tony Romo still in the QB prep school). If you set him up to fail, you can ruin his confidence. While I think this mostly bunk, there may be something to it. Who's gonna argue with Big Bill?

According to Bill Parcells, this could ruin a young QB (appearently, Drew Henson and Tony Romo still in the QB prep school).  If you set him up to fail, you can ruin his confidence.  While I think this mostly bunk, there may be something to it.  Who's gonna argue with Big Bill?

totally agree.. I have stated before that I am scared about what this game will do to the QB both physically and mentally. This is not a good place to roll out your whole stable....