Unbelievable FB Season Ticket Prices For Recent NT

PlummMeanGreen

1-800-UNT-2366

Was just reading the new NT 2005 football pocket schedule ticket prices and saw these fantastic season ticket prices for these 2 special (and large) groups:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

** Recent NT Grads (2000-2005)...................$50 per season ticket

** Parents of Incoming NT Freshmen.............$40 per season ticket (economy)

..................................................................$60 per season ticket (premium)

wub.gif For Ticket Purchase Info, Call...........1-800-UNT-2366

Heard thru the green scene grapevine that season tickets are selling very, very nicely. Wonder if the USA Today/Mean Green front page hype helped a bit? rolleyes.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

The first year I bought season tickets I didn't know about the discount. Then one of my buddies mentioned it last summer, and I immdeiatley called and they said "Oh sure, you can get the discount" . What a sweet deal. This year we bought a family pack which comes with a Domino's pizza and 4 drinks for every home game.

Buy season tickets! They're really not very expensive at all. Especially you recent grads. There's no reason that you can't afford $50 for 5 games, and you'll really help the program out.