REGAL RAFFLE UPDATE

Harry

Guest JohnDenver

I am ticket #131.

I am WANTING to join a Reagle Eagle alliance.

Group of 5 of us join. We all buy a ticket. If one of us wins, we get on the bus.

That would leave the original ticket winner to fill the other five spots with their respected friends.

Anyone in? Hell, we can up it to 8 people and the winner get to invite two people. However. I just want to up our odds on going on this bus.

Last year they sold around 320 tickets.

If they sell that many this year, we will only have 320/1 odds of winning. If we go with 8 people in an aliance, we can get it to 40/1 odds.

Edited by JohnDenver

I am ticket #101. That's a winner! The usual suspects can expect a PM ASAP after I win, JD! It would be fun to watch LSU choke on us Tigerbait! biggrin.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JohnDenver

Just checked on raffle.  Ticket will be pulled today at 4:00 by Dr. Pohl.  The result will be posted on the website and also a call made to the winner.

Well, I didn't receive a call. You?

The winning ticket in the Regal Eagle raffle drawing held today at the North Texas Athletic Center was purchased by Curtis Clinesmith and Karl Lynch of Clinesmith & Lynch, L.L.P. They are the winners of a round trip ride on the Regal Eagle to Baton Rouge for the North Texas vs. LSU football game on September 3rd, tickets for ten and hospitality.

330 tickets were sold for the raffle, which raised $16,500 for the Mean Green Club scholarship fund. The winning ticket was drawn by Rick Villarreal, Dr. Norvahl Pohl and Doug Chadwick.

The Athletic Department would like to thank everyone who participated in the raffle and wish them better luck next year. More raffle and ticket information can be found at www.MeanGreenSports.com.