who's it gona be in Baton Rouge?

LSUfan4444

Okay guys, who is going to be at the helm of the Mean Green when you guys come to town in Sptember? Byerly or Meager?

It is going to be obvious to everyone that Cobbs and Thomas are going to be the focal point of your offense against us, and the entire season but someone has to take the snaps.

I know Byerly is in the lead for the job but have heard some reports that meager is still making a run at him.

With only 12 carrer pass attmepts for Byerly and having an offense that averaged 22 pass attempts a game last year NT has to put the ball in the air to be effective and I was wondering if any of you thought Meager would gain the job by September 3rd?

Okay guys, who is going to be at the helm of the Mean Green when you guys come to town in Sptember?  Byerly or Meager?

We're not telling! tongue.gif

Actually, we don't know ourselves yet. huh.gif

Question about LSU....how will the coaching change to Les Miles affect LSU's play? Sometimes it takes players a while to adjust to new playbooks. At least one game, maybe? rolleyes.gif

Edited by NT80

The playbook is still intact due to the fact we retained our offensive coordinator. Although Miles has had some impact and there will be some new twists, there will be no more than any othr team puts in their ofensive system every year.

There will be some plays added to the playbook to accent our strenghts and hide our weaknesses. But good try though.

PASSING GP Effic Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott Hall 12 136.67 237-134-4 56.5 1806 14 67 150.5

Joey Byerly 11 92.77 12-5-0 41.7 73 0 43 6.6

Jamario Thomas 10 0.00 1-0-0 0.0 0 0 0 0.0

Total.......... 12 134.01 250-139-4 55.6 1879 14 67 156.6

The offense averaged 20.83 pass attempts per game. Completing 11.17 per game. For an average of 156.58 yards per game. While throwing 0.333 interceptions per game.

The offense averaged 20.83 pass attempts per game. Completing 11.17 per game. For an average of 156.58 yards per game.

When i took the total pass attempts (250) i divided by 11 games (regular season) which gave me my 22. When divided by 12 games (including NO Bowl) you get the 2o per game.

Thanks for the help.

Okay, we have decided you won't KNOW who your starter is going to be, BUT who do you think it will and should be?