New Development Section

Harry

I noticed that they list the expected completion of the new FB stadium and track facility as Fall 2009. Is this a good thing that they are now officially making completion estimates on the stadium? ph34r.gif

I know that Fall 2009 is a ways away, but it seems like a good sign that they are now making a prediction on time of completion.

I noticed that they list the expected completion of the new FB stadium and track facility as Fall 2009.  Is this a good thing that they are now officially making completion estimates on the stadium? ph34r.gif

I know that Fall 2009 is a ways away, but it seems like a good sign that they are now making a prediction on time of completion.

Is that comment a new addition? I hope they have good reason to believe it will be done by then. I think that is as soon as we could have possibly expected. Four more seasons in crappy Fouts...I'll take that.

Oh ye of pocketus deepus, come ye forth!

Is that comment a new addition? I hope they have good reason to believe it will be done by then. I think that is as soon as we could have possibly expected. Four more seasons in crappy Fouts...I'll take that.

Oh ye of pocketus deepus, come ye forth!

Of course, if the Big Donor came thru in the next few months (anything's possible, even at NT) you could probably move that date up to the 2008 football campaign.

We older nestors are hoping sooner than later. blink.gif