Mean Joe Green Jerseys

greensteve

As info...I have a good friend who has several Mean Joe Green Throwback Jerseys (NT) signed...if anyone is interested please let me know.

The first question if going to be price...and I don't have that yet. I am just seeing if there would be any interest.

These are authentic signatures...very reliable and upfront guy.

For those of you interested in acquiring one of these Joe Greene Collegiate throwback jerseys, there is a store in Dallas that is selling them at liquidation prices. They are $30, whereas they were originally $160 each retail.

The store is on Harry Hines just north of Loop 12 on the east side. The store's sign is blue with a yellow "$2 and up" on it, and I think the whole building is painted blue. (the place is actually owned by an old Lamda Chi from NT named Steve Levine).

For lurkers from other boards, they also have collegiate throwback jerseys for Carl Malone, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Dumars, and a couple of UTEP players.

The jerseys are all exact replicas of the ones worn by the player when each was playing college ball, and all have stitched numbers and lettering.

eBay

just for reference... I can't imagine that he is getting that price.

Shane

user posted image

$400

That's the same make & model jersey being sold in Dallas. Mean Joe will probably be around at the tailgate parties again this year, and he would likely be happy to sign your jersey.

user posted image

$400

That's the same make & model jersey being sold in Dallas. Mean Joe will probably be around at the tailgate parties again this year, and he would likely be happy to sign your jersey.

yup, thats an insane price... esp for a jersey you can go and buy... but thats the name of the game... eventually someone might pay it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased two of these Jerseys this morning. They are VERY NICE. The store manager advised me that they had another order of jerseys coming in at the end of this week.

READ CAREFULLY. The order coming in is a large order of VARIOUS JERSEYS, some of which will be the Joe Greene jerseys. So I don't know how many they will actually have when the order comes in. The smallest size is 2X and the largest size is 5X. The jerseys run a little bit small. I bought a 3X and it fits me like a 2X. They had five left on the rack this morning.

The name of the store is SEL Sportswear. Their phone # is (214) 366-9377. Their fax # is (214) 366-9370.