Who knows the New Orleans Bowl ?

greenjoe

I'm planning to go back to the Crescent City in December. I was looking at the list of historic hotels and the various features of each hotel.

Many hotels in New Orleans list events that are going on at various time in town. Nowhere does anyone mention the New Orleans Bowl.

When I've been in the past, the driver or the hotel clerk will ask, "What brings you to New Orleans ?" "The New Orleans Bowl," say I.

"Oh. You mean the Sugar Bowl." "No. The New Orleans Bowl."

"Does that have something to do with The Saints ?"

I can't understand why there is nothing done to promote the New Orleans Bowl IN New Orleans.

Check this out for yourself. Go to any community activites site for New Orleans nd see if you can find any mention of the North Texas, err, New Orleans Bowl.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

I'm planning to go back to the Crescent City in December.  I was looking at the list of historic hotels and the various features of each hotel.

Many hotels in New Orleans list events that are going on at various time in town.  Nowhere does anyone mention the New Orleans Bowl. 

When I've been in the past, the driver or the hotel clerk will ask, "What brings you to New Orleans ?"  "The New Orleans Bowl," say I.

"Oh.  You mean the Sugar Bowl."  "No.  The New Orleans Bowl."

"Does that have something to do with The Saints ?"

I can't understand why there is nothing done to promote the New Orleans Bowl IN New Orleans. 

Check this out for yourself.  Go to any community activites site for New Orleans nd see if you can find any mention of the North Texas, err, New Orleans Bowl.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

I know for a fact that our hotels list the New Orleans Bowl among events but it usually isn't until it is a little closer to bowl season.

**I work for Wyndham so we DEFINITELY advertise the NO Bowl**

But even the other bowl games that we have hotels close to we don't start promoting the bowl games and hotel rates for the games until a few months out.